Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Photo Assignments (1 - 4)

My favorite website for photography is Digital Photography School. The moderators took a break last fall to upgrade the website and have just recently started the weekly assignments again. I enjoy participating - even though I never win. These are my 2014 entries so far.

Assignment 1 |Seasons : Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall - Show us what it is where you are.
Frozen Hudson River


Assignment 2 | New Beginnings : Something you're starting this year? Quitting coffee? Starting Yoga?
My new beginning is to be more resourceful. This gift basket, made by me, was created by using recycled plastic grocery bags and yarn.


Assignment 3 | Angles: 90° 180° -- Show us an interesting photograph with an angle.
Crayon Color Wheel


Assignment 04 | 2014 - Water - Fluid, Frozen, Splashing or Soaked… Show us an interesting photo of water.

Water - Wisconsin Style




No comments:

Post a Comment