Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Name Guessing

Three and half weeks to our grandson's due date and I've been thinking hard what his parents will name him. Albert seems to run in both sides of the family, but I doubt they'll use that one.  But there are lots of variations, like Alan, Alberto, Alfie and my favorite Alistair.

On the other hand, "J"'s seem to be popular for our grandchildren...we already have a Julia and a Jacob so perhaps Jameson, Jesse, or Joshua?  

Royally; William, Harry or George could work.  I do like Anthony too - having a "Tony" in the family would be a lot of fun!  Cooper is fun to say, but I think the kids at school will probably give him a nickname that rhymes with that one.

Whatever his name is, I know I'm going to love it!

PS:  Too bad "Gilbert" is already taken.





No comments:

Post a Comment