Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FORE!

Last year it was photography - this year golf.

I have decided to get back into golf.  After poking around my basement here's what I found:

  • Golf bag (looks pretty new)
  • Collapsible golf cart (might be sweeties as I think mine was busted)
  • Two golf umbrellas'
  • A putter. four irons, a driver and a 3 wood
  • Eleven golf balls (variety of colors: white, orange and pink)
  • Three tees
  • Two pencils
  • One burgundy towel (matches the golf bag nicely)
  • Two ripped golf gloves 
I started golf lessons this week through the Milwaukee Recreation Department. For now we meet at a nearby school's gym to learn the basics. In six weeks I should be ready to hit the links!  I plan on golfing at least once a week this season. If you hear me yell fore, DUCK!

PS:  The camera will be in my golf bag just-in-case.

No comments:

Post a Comment