Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dean Hopp's rendition of Carol Banach's Top Ten List of LASTS

A colleague who sits next to me, came up with the following top 10 "LASTS" for me.  Some will not make sense unless you've worked at NM, but nevertheless they are quite entertaining.

10. Last time that I need to show my stupid badge to the NM securities guards. Not quite sure why I’ve had to show to them as I’ve been coming here for over six years and they know my kids names for crying out loud.
9.  Last time that I need to turn on my computer in the morning…….
8. Last time I need to hear that annoying market data box go off at all times of the day…..(I should have let Dean climb up there with a sledge and knock it down!)
7. Last time I have to be subject to fish for lunch 5 days in a row…..The fish is the same, it’s just been prepared differently….almost like the different varieties of shrimp on Forest Gump.
6. Last time I will get one of these computer upgrades that really doesn’t work for the first month until they put the fix in.
5. No more development, career path, operating, or BCP goals to adhere to
4. United Way
…..need I say anymore?
3. No more reply emails from Dean (shoot, those were actually entertaining)
2. No more MetaData
1. No more logging into the most ridiculous vacation scheduling system in the world! What exactly is “add a row” to my vacation….I’ve got unlimited vacation now!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment