Friday, September 2, 2011

I thing my birth season has finally ended!

I thought my birthseason had ended last Monday when Shelly & I went to Sips & Strokes, but I forgot about a couple of things.
1.  Imelda, my friend from Baird treated me to lunch on Wednesday at Swig - located in the 3rd Ward.  It was really nice, we sat outside under an umbrella and had Caesar Salads and Ice Tea.  We walked there and back to our offices so felt less guilty about our lunch!
2.  Today I sent myself home from work early - just because - and went to Kohl's to spend the $75 free money I had received as a result of my original birthday shopping with sweetie.  I bought some baking pans, and everyday wine glasses because I keep breaking them! 
I'll probably look for new ways to use my new birthday stuff...Kitchen Aid Mixer; cookie sheets, baking pans, and I can't forget about my new toy...an IPod.  I did load some music on it but I want to do alot more. 
So much to do - so little time!  At least this will be a long weekend to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment