Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekly Photo Assignments - February

DPS: "Beaches" 3rd Feb – 17th Feb Show us what a beach near you looks like this time of year. 


Bradford Beach - all I found were seagulls this time of year


DPS: Theme 6 - 10th Feb – 24th Feb: Home – Show us what the concept of home looks like to you.
Busy Hands; Quiet Mind

DPS: Theme 07 – February 17th through March 3rd: Reflections
Does this make me look fat?

DPS: Theme 08 – DIY Soft Focus Filter: February 24th through March 10th – Show us an interesting photo using materials to create a soft focus filter.
Reaching (used pantyhose pulled tight over lens)

I am also a member of a couple of Flickr Groups that have weekly assignments.  For the first time I've participated in a few of their assignments:

Flickr Friday Group Feb 21st - Precious Treasure

My Mother's Broach

Flickr Friday Group Feb 28th - My Favorite Movie Scene
Wizard of Oz Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers

Casablanca (1942), Ilsa's letter

Active Assignment Weekly Group

February 10-17 - Textures

February 17-24 : GIVE ME AN "A" (word other than English)

Apfelsine (German for orange)

February 24-March 3 : "SEMEL IN ANNO LICET INSANIRE" (Festival/Carnival Time)

My carnival days are now distant memories!  This is as close as I get to partying these days!  Photo was actually taken with my Samsung phone while sitting at a bar.  Diet Sierra Mist is my beverage of choice!
Mardi Gras!











No comments:

Post a Comment