Thursday, June 13, 2013

Craft Class III

The final three projects at the Craft Class were all very interesting...here they are:

String Design:  Embroidery Floss stiffened with a mixture of glue and water; wrapped around stick pins; more glue and lots of glitter then just let it dry. It will be hanging on my Christmas Tree.


Whirley Gig:  I really enjoyed this project.  It took two sessions and still wasn't finished, but didn't take long to finish at home.  Plastic canvas; wire; cord and BEADS!   This one is hanging in my living room.


I made another one to hang by my back door - red/white/blue.  I also made a green/white one but didn't take a picture - that one is by my front door.


Iris folding cards:  These two were made after I got home from class as birthday cards. Of all the cards we made during class, this one is my favorite.


The craft class is now on summer break.  Our instructor is not returning in the fall so we are not sure if there will even be a craft class - but if there is, I'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment