Monday, August 6, 2012

I feel just like a cherry pit

Along with life's happy moments, come disappointments.  Cherries are like that.  Right now large, red, juicy cherries are in season, but there is a pit in the middle.

What am I getting to?  It's about how photographs entered into the Wisconsin State Fair competition are displayed. There is a center display of many photos, but no rhyme or reason on how they are displayed.  My 1st place black and white photo was among other 1st place colorful photos. While easy to pick out, so what!  I never found the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place of that category.

Many photos not displayed in the "center" were hidden in other locations near by, among stuff like knitting; crocheting; cake decorating etc.  Here's how my seasonal - spring photo was displayed:  Please tell me what "yeast" has to do with "Seasonal - Spring"!

Why aren't the photos displayed along with others in their category?

I feel just like a cherry pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment